The first transnational meeting was held in Évora
The first transnational meeting was held in Évora, Portugal on 9 and 10 January with the objective of analyzing and validating the communication, monitoring and evaluation plan of the project, as well as all the planning inherent to the proposed activities, in time, budget, tasks and responsibilities.
The second transnational meeting was held in Spain
As defined at the Kickoff meeting, the work of the EU-CITIZEN Erasmus + 2018-1-PT02-KA205-005033 project took place in a normal way and the second transnational meeting in Spain had the following objectives, according to the schedule:
- Solve and present administrative and management issues
- Discussion and approval of the structure of the Training Seminar
- Discussion and approval of the proposal for “Guide for Facilitators, Mentors and Tutors of Youth People”
- Discuss and operationalize the proposal of the Manual “Methodologies and Work Tools – Peer to peer education” and inherently, definition of the structure and division of thematic by partners.
- Presentation, discussion and approval of the structure of the website
- Optimization and dynamization of Facebook page
- Discuss and approval the script of the radio program